Omnimate Signal - PUSH IN wire connection for wires up to 1.5mm²
12 September 2012
When designing customised device connectivity products for modern applications, it is becoming increasingly important to find the ideal balance between device miniaturisation and increased device functionality.
The new double-row OMNIMATE B2CF Signal connector, from Weidmuller, in 3.5mm pitch has this perfect fit and allows a new generation of more compact designs.
This connector is easy to work with, despite the increased functionality being packed into a compact space. The PUSH IN direct-insert wire connection mechanism allows you to conveniently connect the signal wires. Other useful features include: the tool-free locking and unlocking, the touch-safe male header, and the outstanding clarity provided by easy-to-read markers that identify each terminal point.
• Packing Density 2.0- Smaller devices with increased technical capabilities are being designed for more applications. They take advantage of more contacts packed onto a small surface and a large wire cross-section capacity.
• Clear frontal marking - Clarity is enhanced with clearly legible markers at each terminal point and unique labelling of the installation position.
• Convincing safety during use - Assured safety during use; with attractive features such as quick wire connections, tool-free locking and unlocking, and touch-safe design.
• Solid PUSH IN contacts - A safe, permanent connection is ensured by the optimised spring steel and specially shaped contact element.
• Large wire cross-sections - You can easily connect wires with cross-sections up to 1.5mm² (when using wire-end ferrules) and up to 1.0mm² (when using ferrules and plastic collars).
PUSH IN: the quick, tool-free, intuitive connection mechanism for prepared wires. www.push-in.com
Halogen-free and IEC 60335
Halogen-free materials ensure future compatibility and extended approvals enhance the range of use for new device designs.
Comprehensive system accessories
Matching Weidmulleraccessories – including markers, light guides, strain relief and coding – improve operational safety and enable a professional design.
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...