Power amplifer for current control of valves
31 July 2012
W.E.St has introduced a power amplifier (PAM-193) for current control of proportional directional, throttle or pressure valves with one or two solenoids.
The new power amplifier PAM-193 is an improvement of the previous power amplifiers of the company W.E.St. Elektronik.
The technology fulfils typical customer requests by offering an excellent cost/performance ratio. The PAM-193 is suitable for proportional valves with one or two solenoids. The adjustment can be done by potentiometers; internally the power amplifier is designed digitally. Therefore customised adaptations can be made easily.
Short-circuit protection, high signal resolution and a high dynamic can be taken for granted. Detectable faults, such as a broken wire, are reported via the 'READY' output to the superior controller. The power output is closed loop current controlled and is, therefore, independent of the power supply and the solenoid-resistance.
* For proportional directional, throttle or pressure valves
* Up to 1,3 A / 2,6 A (resistant to short-circuits)
* Signal resolution: < 0,025 %
* Suitable for 12 V and 24 V
* A wide variety of input signal ranges
* Adjustable PWM frequency or adjustable dither-amplitude; adaptable for all typical proportional valves
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...