Integrated Servo Motors in Stainless Steel IP67
03 July 2012
JVL now offers it’s world famous integrated servo motor MAC 141 in a totally stainless steel version especially for the food and medical industry.
* 100% stainless steel shaft, flange, tube and rear end cover
* Special Teflon sealing for long lasting watertight operation
* Cost-effective in harsh wet corrosive environment
* Ideal for food processing, liquid, pharmaceutical, wash down, chemical industries, bakery and beverage machinery and many more
* Shaft seal and leak-proof cable entry provide watertight sealing in both ends
* Brushless servomotor 0.48/1.59 Nm RMS/peak, 134 W and up to 2700 RPM
* Stainless steel cable glands
* Integrated electronics, encoder, driver and controller
* Option for built-in planetary gear
* Option for built-in PLC, RS232/485, Profibus, CANbus or industrial Ethernet (EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, Profinet, Modbus TCP, Sercos III and more)
These stainless steel motors are designed to handle IP67 and withstand high pressure wash down conditions. JVL stainless steel servo motors are designed to be a durable solution for long time operation. The concept is based on a totally sealed stainless steel tube with front flange and rear cover also in stainless steel. It can be delivered with a built-in planetary gear box in ratios from 3:1…216:1.
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...