Software tool simplifies analysis and reporting of data
25 June 2012
National Instruments has introduced DIAdem 2012, the latest version of its software tool designed to help engineers and scientists interpret and share data.
Analysing and reporting time-based measurement data presents unique challenges that can be overcome with the off-the-shelf DIAdem solution which has been optimised to operate on large data sets, includes engineering-specific analysis functions, features a powerful drag-and-drop report editor and runs scripts for automating repetitive tasks.
Commenting on the latest offering, Ray Almgren, vice president of Core Platforms Marketing at National Instruments, said: “With the launch of DIAdem 2012 we can move from data to decisions faster. DIAdem is the only comprehensive configuration-based software specifically designed to help engineers and scientists quickly locate and process measurement data using one software tool.”
DIAdem 2012 features include:
· Object-oriented VBScript API for reporting, significantly reducing programming time and effort.
· Performance improvements for reporting, especially for multipage reports, and new analysis functions.
· Ability to check for updates to DataPlugins within DIAdem.
· Updated DAC dialog boxes for easier configuration of data-logging applications.
· Added support for LIN and FlexRay databases.
· Scalable background images for 2D charts.
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...