Alarm Management seminar – 19 and 20th June in London
19 April 2012
A new two-day Alarm Management seminar which takes place in London on 19th and 20th June is designed to provide an in-depth look at the key processes involved in successfully managing alarm systems across safety critical industries - including new system designs and alarm rationalisation.
The event will feature expert speakers from the Keil Centre, Honeywell, GoalArt, Yokogawa Marex, PPCL and EEMUA. Topics for discussion will include:
* An overview and update of EEMUA 191
* Developing an alarm philosophy and creating an Alarm Philosophy Document.
* Safety Instrumented System (SIS) and how an FPSO off the coast of Angola will benefit.
* Human capabilities and limitations including designing control rooms around operator requirements.
* Best practice for system integration and lessons learnt.
* Improving alarm functionality through the use of new technologies.
Control Engineering Europe readers have been offered a 10% discount on the standard delegate price – Quote VIP Code: FKA2278CEEM
To register for the event call +44 (0)20 7017 5518, email: email@example.com or visit the event website at http://www.ibcenergy.com/FKA2278CEEM (quoting VIP Code: FKA2278CEEM).
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...