Temperature sensor with programmable USB interface
08 September 2011
The PT Compact USB is a new model of the PT Compact product line from Tecsis GmbH.
The measurement range can be adjusted quickly and simply with the easy-to-use software so a special programming interface is not needed. The user only needs a PC with a standard USB port. The temperature range of the standard version is -50…200°C. A high temperature version with -50…600°C measurement range is also available.
- Accuracy < 0,2 % of the measurement range
- Output signal 4-20 mA or 0..10 V
- Wetted parts: stainless steel
- Electrical connection: DIN A connector
- G½" process connection (options and various probe lengths available)
The PT Compact USB is proving particularly suited to environmental applications such as ground source heat pumps and solar energy systems for precise setting of the temperature controller for the individual application.
OEM Automatic Ltd
Whiteacres, Cambridge Road,
Whetstone, Leicester, LE8 6ZG
Tel: 0116 2849900
Most Viewed Articles...