Unitronics New Vision1210 TM
23 June 2011
As a global developer and manufacturer of Programmable Logic Controllers with on board HMIs, Unitronics is proud to introduce the newest big-screen member of their PLC+HMI family- the Vision1210™. Industrial control processes can now enjoy full PLC functionality with a larger than ever 12.1”, 800x600 Resolution (SVGA), 65K colour-Touchscreen. The PLC + HMI advantage gives users the opportunity to operate on a minimum of budget, programming time and wiring.
This controller is a perfect fit for the food industry- with its IP66 rating, this unit is ideal wherever spray/wipe down applications apply. A wide variety of on board I/O options can be added by simply snapping a module onto the back of the PLC. Expandable up to 1024 I/O, these configurations include digital and analogue inputs and outputs, high-speed I/O, PT100/Thermocouple capabilities, and weight measurement. They can be mounted locally or remotely, up to 1000m from the controller. This power-PLC is equipped with a built-in USB programming port, recipe capabilities, Micro SD card memory storage for data logging and back up, complete PLC cloning and email@example.com:
Systems integrators can now rely on a single device:
Communication options include, two isolated RS232/RS485 ports, TCP/IP Ethernet, cellular, and industrial protocols such as MODBUS, DF1 slave, J1939, CANopen and more. In addition, the Vision1210™ can be ‘taught’ to communicate via almost any device-based protocol. With one of the fastest "in the industrial market" Scan time of 9µsec per 1K of typical application, the controller is capable of time based and immediate interrupts, making it a natural for ‘rapid response’ applications such as packaging machines.
Unitronics’ FREE VisiLogic software provides one user-friendly environment for hardware configuration, modular Ladder application development, and HMI design, including a rich colour library of industrial images. Unitronics also offers FREE technical support for all of their products.
The Vision1210™ reduces overall system costs by minimizing hardware requirements, saving cabinet space—and, above all—exempting the user from setting up Panel HMI-PLC communication.
Other features include:-
· I/O types: Digital (including shaft-encoder inputs & PWM outputs), Analogue, high-speed, temperature & weight measurement
· Recipe programs and data logging via Data Tables
· Time-based control in 3 clicks
· ‘Touch’ properties can be assigned to all text and graphic on-screen elements
· Up to 1024 user-designed displays and 500 images per application
· 255 variables per display; link up to 150 images/messages to each variable
· White LED illuminated screen
· Image library containing hundreds of images
· Info mode: view/modify I/O status, integer values, and system data via the panel
· HMI graphs - colour-code Trends
· Built-in alarm screens
· Text String Library—easy local language localization
· Troubleshoot via the HMI panel—no PC needed Communications
· GSM/SMS support
· Remote Access utilities:- Control your PLC for any location; only send out the service man when needed.
· OPC/DDE server
· Web server: Use built-in HTML pages, or design complex pages to view and edit PLC data via the Internet
· Send e-mail function
· GPRS/GSM/CDMA enabled
· Ports: supplied with 2 isolated RS232/RS485 ,1 CANbus, 1 USB programming port; 1 port may be added for serial/Ethernet
The complete range of Unitronics controls are available from the UK franchised Distributor, Alldrives & Controls.
Tel +44(0)1543 271899, Fax +44(0)1543 651066
Web site www.alldrivesandcontrols.co.uk
the Vision1210™ can support 24 auto-tuned independent PID loops to control temperature, level, and pressure, while the 16-bit, 12.1" SVGA colour touch screen displays data, colour trend graphs, and attention-grabbing alarm screens. Display options are almost endless, with more than 1000 user-designed screens, and up to 500 images per application. Internal memory holds 2MB of application logic, plus 1MB for fonts and 32MB for images.
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...