Moxa releases 8-channel industrial network video recorders for harsh environments
31 May 2011
The MxNVR-IA8 is an 8-channel industrial network video recorder tailored for harsh industrial environments.
With support for H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG video recording, and ruggedized features such as fanless design and a wide operating temperature, the MxNVR-IA8 is ideal for demanding industrial applications.
The MxNVR-IA8 can be connected to 8 IP cameras for real-time or scheduled video recording. Operators can set the network video recorder to trigger recording on an event. Since videos are only transmitted when remote live view and video playback are required, the overall network will experience greater network transmission efficiency and lower bandwidth investment requirement.
The MxNVR-IA8 comes without any heater or fan, operates comfortably in a wide -40 to 75 °C operating temperature range, is protected against EMI and surges, and reduces bandwidth when transmitting video streams back to the remote control center or machine room for video recording. These industrial-grade design features give the MxNVR-IA8 reliable performance in demanding field site applications.
Features of the MxNVR-IA8 network video recorder include:
· Supports H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG video recording.
· Can record up to 8 VPort video stream channels.
· Supports video recording by schedule and by event trigger.
· Built-in 2x2.5" SATA hard disk interface for storage hard discs.
· -40 to 75°C operating temperature (with solid state disk).
· Modbus/TCP supported for direct communication with SCADA systems.
· Supports IEEE 802.1X for high network security.
· Robust, fanless, 19in rackmount design.
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...