Simplified energy monitoring over a CC-Link network
04 May 2011
Knowing where and when power is consumed is the first step to lowering energy bills. Achieving this, the Cube 400 Series Energy Meters from ND Metering Solutions is now available with CC-Link network connectivity.
CC-Link simplifies the monitoring and collection of energy usage from both local and remote sites; accurately logs power consumption and supply data, and can be connected to the internet or local area network (LAN).
- Multifunction metering with local selectable display and wide range of power and supply characteristic measurements
- Simple to install making them ideal single or multi-occupier buildings.
- Data can be accessed over the building LAN enabling graphical displays, summary display or detailed usage reports to local PCs (with appropriate software)
- Web interface available for remote monitoring and management
- CC-Link and Modbus connections to Building Management Systems
- Accuracy better than Class 1
- Five year manufacturers warranty
- 96×96 Standard format with IP54 front protection
For further information visit www.clpa-europe.com
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...