Switch technologies and cooling solutions - at Southern Manufacturing
08 February 2011
EAO, the expert for HMIs, is a global manufacturer of premium quality switches, keypads and custom-built control panels.
The company also supplies the UK with CAN-bus vehicle keypads and displays from the leading US manufacturer, Grayhill, along with cooling fans and stepper motors from Sanyo Denki.
New products for 2011 include:
* CAN-bus keypads for vehicles and engine monitoring systems: Grayhill has extended its range of J1939 displays and keypads to include the new micro display, an IP67 sealed display unit with a 3.2in LCD, RGB LED backlighting and four soft keys. The Micro Display is ideal for use as; a virtual gauge, a vehicle diagnostics display, or as a service indicator.
* Cooling solutions: Sanyo Denki's low power GA Series fans are now available in frame sizes of 40, 60, 80 and 92mm. They offer high static pressure and airflow, lower noise and can use up to 30% less power, for greener, quieter machines.
* Waterproof centrifugal fans: Sanyo Denki’s new range of centrifugal fans offer IP54 protection rating, 48V operation and range in size from 100mm to 175mm diameter.
* Compact Stop Switch: EAO’s Series 51 stop switch offers an ultra low 18.8mm back panel depth with a 24.5mm diameter actuator that is only 19mm high. With a choice of solder, plug-in or PCB mounting and up to four contacts it is ideal for cost sensitive applications with restricted space.
* Pushbutton switch with push-in spring terminals: EAO’s Series 04 switches are now available with spring clamp contacts that can reduce wiring time by up to 70% whilst still providing reliable vibration resistant connections for this IP65 rated 22.5mm and 30.5mm mounted pushbutton range.
* Customised HMI’s: EAO will demonstrate its HMI capability with a selection of bespoke products using pushbutton switches, illuminated membrane switches, touch screens and illuminated rubberised keypads. EAO custom HMI’s can incorporate various electronic interface technologies including USB and CAN-bus.
Industrial sector expertise
EAO understands the customer's need to work with an expert partner who has knowledge of particular industries in order to help them realise their market objectives. At Southern Manufacturing 2011 we will be demonstrating a range of products and knowledge-based skills in Automotive, Machinery, and Instrumentation.
EAO invites visitors to Southern Manufacturing 2011 to visit it at stand H25 to find out why it is the expert in human machine interfaces.
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...