National Instruments announces Developer Day details
20 August 2010
National Instruments has unveiled details of its LabVIEW Developer Days to be held throughout the UK and Ireland in September. Eight events will offer introductory and advanced technical sessions designed to help engineers and scientists improve product skills, knowledge and productivity.
Each session has two technical presentation tracks running simultaneously so that attendees can choose the most relevant and useful topics, depending on their skills set. Both tracks have a mix of in-depth presentations, product demonstrations and hands-on experience.
Attendees who are intermediate and advanced LabVIEW programmers will cover:
· What's New in LabVIEW 2010?
· Improving the Performance of Your LabVIEW Applications
· Tips and Tricks to Develop LabVIEW Applications Faster
· Managing Large LabVIEW Applications with Software Engineering Tools
· Customising Hardware with LabVIEW FPGA
· Certified LabVIEW Developer Exam Preparation Class
The introductory track, for those new to the LabVIEW platform, features:
· Introducing the LabVIEW Platform
· Building Your First LabVIEW Application
· Discover the Latest Techniques and Technologies for Data Acquisition
· Building Better User Interfaces in LabVIEW
· Data Storage for the Petabyte Age
· Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer Exam
LabVIEW Developer Day Locations and Dates:
Newbury - Tuesday 14th September
Bristol - Wednesday 15th September
Fareham - Thursday 16th September
Cambridge - Tuesday 21st September
Birmingham - Wednesday 22nd September
Altrincham, near Manchester - Thursday 23rd September
Glasgow - Tuesday 28th September
Limerick - Thursday 30th September
How to register
Places are free of charge, but National Instruments says availability is limited. Interested parties can register online now at www.ni.com/uk/devday or contact Angie Cribb in the NI UK & Ireland Events Team on 01635 572498, or email email@example.com
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...