Belden to Demonstrate Wind Farm Management Solutions at Husum Wind Energy 2010
17 August 2010
At Husum Wind Energy 2010, to be held from 21 until 25 September 2010, Belden will showcase its world-class networking, cabling and connectivity solutions for effective wind energy management in Hall 1 at Stand 1F03. Read more
Belden continues to develop and offer innovative products and real life solutions for both onshore and offshore wind power applications that help to reduce downtime, whilst at the same time meeting reliability, safety and security needs for effective wind farm management. With a proven track record in reliability and high quality, Belden solutions are deployed in around 80% of European made wind turbines.
At Husum Wind Energy 2010, Belden will present a range of innovative products for wind energy management from the Belden®, Hirschmann(tm) and Lumberg Automation(tm) brands. In addition, Belden will highlight its fully integrated solutions for the fast, easy and safe installation and operation of photovoltaic parks in challenging environments.
The main emphasis will be on complete solutions for onshore and offshore wind parks including:
* SPIDER Family of entry level switches
* MACH 1000 Rack-mount ruggedized switch
* OCTOPUS Family of ruggedized IP67 PoE switches
* EAGLE High-speed VPN, firewall and routing solutions
* MICE modular switch family
* BAT Family of wireless access points and clients
* Belden FiberExpress® System and Industrial Ethernet cabling solutions
* Connectivity Solutions, such as actuators, field attachable connectors, valve connectors and sensor connecting cables
For more information on Belden and its products visit Belden at Husum Wind Energy, Hall 1 stand 1F03 or go to www.beldensolutions.com
Most Viewed Articles...