Ultimus™ V High-precision Dispenser & Optimeter™
20 October 2009
For fluids that change viscosity, EFD's new Ultimus V high-precision dispenser provides the ability to store and then automatically adjust dispensing settings for consistency.
And to compensate for changing fluid reservoir levels, the patent-pending Optimeter automatically adjusts air flow to maintain uniform deposit size.
The Ultimus V High Precision Dispenser brings a new level of accuracy and consistency to processes with fluids that change viscosity, including:
Features and Benefits
- 2-part epoxies and other fluids that thicken over time
- UV-cure adhesives and fluids that get thinner as ambient temperatures rise
Dispensing Thinner Fluids?
- Shot size stays consistent, regardless of changes in fluid viscosity
- Electronic control of dispense time, air pressure and vacuum ensures exceptional accuracy
- Once programmed, air pressure automatically adjusts as fluid gets thicker or thinner
- Easy “set it and forget it” operation means the Ultimus V dispenser is programmed only once for each fluid and job
- Simultaneous display of all dispensing parameters simplifies process control
Specifically engineered to work with the Ultimus V Dispenser, the Optimeter™ provides even greater control when dispensing thin fluids.
Different than standard syringe barrel adapters, the Optimeter features a unique design that maintains consistent full-to-empty pressure on the fluid by automatically increasing air flow as the syringe barrel empties.
EFD’s products are available through their worldwide network operating in over 30 countries.
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...