Mind the GAP
03 August 2009
Peristaltic pumps often last longer than other types due to their design: the hose is the only working part in contact with the fluid. This reduces the cost of maintenance and downtime.
LONG COUPLED VF
The long coupled design provides an air gap between the pump and the gearbox and motor unit offering total separation.
CLOSE COUPLED VF
The same pumping benefits as the long coupled but with the elimination of the air gap offers a much smaller foot print.
- Longer hose life
- Quick & easy maintenance
- Long coupled design with close coupled advantages.
- (Air gap for total separation)
- 70% smaller footprint
- Up to 25% reduction in operational noise
What is Air G A P?
- Total separation of the pump and drive
- Long coupled benefits
- Complete isolation, no contamination
- Up to 70% space reduction
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...