Six Approaches to Improve Operations Performance eBook
22 April 2016
Understand the challenges operation teams face and the solutions they can leverage to achieve a productive path to improve operations performance. Explore six approaches that can improve operational efficiencies and run your plant more efficiently.
At industrial facilities worldwide, safety and process availability depend on operators. Operators take the brunt of daily operation issues and are often the first to address them. No matter the level of process automation, operators must still make accurate and rapid decisions in stressful situations. In striving for operator excellence, operating companies use many methods: improving processes, integrating best-of-class products, understanding human limitations and strengths, applying knowledge to specific environments, and more.
This white paper series analyses the challenges operation teams are facing and the solutions they can leverage to achieve an efficient and productive path to improve operations performance. Explore six approaches using technology and service innovations that can improve operational efficiencies to reduce cost and run your plant more efficiently.
• Cybersecurity – Discover best practices to methodically reduce cyber threats from your process.
• Electronic Logbooks – Drive more consistent processes and minimise shift handover risk with electronic logbooks.
• Alarm Management – Use a configuration-free layer of protection against alarm floods optimised to reduce operator stress and increase situational awareness.
• Batch – Achieve flexibility for agile manufacturing to meet real-time demands with consistent and integrated processes.
• High Performance Graphics – Improve business results and simplify tasks with easy-to-use operator design and graphics.
• Data Integration – Attain a comprehensive integration platform to manage a range of plant data including data from field devices and enterprise business systems.
Contact Details and Archive...
Most Viewed Articles...